Montpelier is pure laid-back chic. A 300 year-old sugar plantation that now happily embraces effortless luxury. The rooms all offer stunning sea views and the private beach is complete with hammocks, cabanas and the beach bar. The poolside restaurant Indigo lets you kick back and feel the island rhythm. Restaurant 750 has stunning views of St Kitts and offers fine dining. The Mill Privée is an experience that blends understated surroundings with the excitement of an imaginative, intricate take on French-influenced island cuisine. Montpelier invites you to be active, be sun-soaked, discover waterfalls, explore centuries old ruins or simply enjoy tropical island life in the West Indies. Live fully.
$205 - $1245 USD
- High: December 20- April 5
Low: April 6- December 19
- *Premier room rate carries a surcharge of US$140.00 per night from 20 December through 4 January
- Annual Closing: From Mid August to the beginning of October.
- All room rates include freshly prepared breakfast.
- Hotel and service tax, currently 24%, not included in the above rates.
- Room rates are per room per night and include full English breakfast, nightly turn down service, use of the Resort’s private beach with complimentary transfers, tennis court, books, DVD library, experienced concierge services, and complimentary Wifi.
- Each room is designed for guest relaxation. A large tiled bathroom with a shower and tub, direct dial telephone, overhead fan, in-room safe, hair dryer, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and amenities from Elemis.
To request more information or to contact this business please complete the following form: