Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Explore Nevis’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Explore Nevis’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Explore Nevis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Explore Nevis’s web site are provided “as is”. Explore Nevis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Explore Nevis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Explore Nevis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Explore Nevis’s Internet site, even if Explore Nevis or a Explore Nevis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Explore Nevis’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Explore Nevis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Explore Nevis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Explore Nevis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Explore Nevis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Explore Nevis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Explore Nevis’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. User Submissions
Generally, any communication which you post to the Site is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications which will be treated by Explore Nevis as confidential, that fact will be stated in “Legal Notices” on those pages. By posting communications to the Site, you automatically grant Explore Nevis a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
As a user of the Site (“User”), you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity; post sexually-explicit image(s); post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
Explore Nevis does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted by other Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Explore Nevis does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Users. If notified by a User of communications which allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, Explore Nevis may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Explore Nevis has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Explore Nevis reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Site for violating this Agreement or any law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- On occasion, we may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. We will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the respective contest, special offer or promotion. Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information. We may request personal identification information from you in connection with membership registration for surveys, forums, subscription registrations, newsletter, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, visitors’ requests for free products or services or additional information (including via e-mail to us) and in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available on our Site. In all these cases, we will collect personal identification information from you ONLY if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.